Wednesday, September 30, 2009

30.9 raining day

same. after a buzy afternoon, then i oni hav time to relax today.
yesterday i cant sleep well again, a bad dream again ==
looks like it bcm a usual thg for me.

my new handphone will be arrive tmr,hehe.
it is the oni happy matter which happen on me recently.

Dusk, it was raining.therefore, i cant play basketball today ==
a fu had date me to go to jogging tmr.
Actually jogging is a activity which i wish to execute for a long time since this holiday began.
bcz jogging not oni can make me bcm more healthy, i can oso build my leg's muscle.
i wish tmr weather wont too woefully to disrupt my plan ^^
And dun let me encounter a snake or a tiger,bcz i dunwan die or hav new wound yet.hehe
speak frank, tree dumping oso wont call-off my plan ad, im so determine for tis,witout any hesitate.

my new house can move in at next year,i will hav my real own room tat time..^^

No comments: