Friday, March 20, 2009

new start

is time for me to wake up,
is time for me to step on the stair tat i shud be.

today is 21/3, now is 5:09am,

i thk exam will be held at 21/4 , smthg like tat ,
so i still lef 1 month to study frm now,
cant be lazy more le.==
i shud had more better result in tis 2 sem's exam,
but bcz of lazyness , i juz get many C,
but i noe there is no time for regret now,
study , get better result,now or nvr .

So, i decide to stop playing RAN le,bcz it quite exhaust my time ,
sometime play dota i thk still acceptable^^

tmr is my aunt's daughter(cousin) married day,
so nid go "yam zao" at night,7pm,
so cant go KL meet my fren for clubbing ==(actually i really wan go clubbing d)
wish my cousin will find her happiness on tis guy ,
her safe haven ^^

nt matter wat ppl u meet in ur life, how disbelief he or she r,life still goes on .
SO do i, hav easy & normal day,
nthg to do tis few weeks, juz play basketball,on9,watch drama ,chat chat only.
Therefore, recently i try to overcome 1 thg tat i cant invincible so long time since i "mature",
tat is my emotion^^
i perceive tat i easy get angry when ppl challenge me,disbelief me,argue wif me(unless u r my gf)
i owayz wan to "talk win" them, seems like if u wan win me,
unless u cross over my dead body==
sounds amusement ritez?^^
it make no sense i noe,.
So i try to "fix" my emotion now, train my EQ to bcm higher,
i feel happy bcz tis week i very very less scold ppl& get angry , nt matter on9 chat or in game,
i owayz ask myself to calm down, and it works!now my brain works more good now^^
i felt happy on tis, so i sure will keep my effort on tis^^

my maxis number oso forget reload abt 3 months,
so nw tis number ad bcm nt available,if u wan find me,
call my digi number , thx (014-9302967)
digi number still left 1 month expired,i oso very very long time no sms and chat le,
since her...

hw abt my love story now??^^
answer is blank ==
no gf now, fail to woo a gal 2 month ago,
then lazy to meet others gal until now le.

wat i wan to said is, tis gal is quite pretty,cham,smart,cute de,
is tat kind of gal i really like(but she scare alone, and dark ==)
cant be couple wif her is my lost,oso is me nt good enuf i thk ^^
i wish her happy everyday...

i noe i write many lapsap blog laz time, kip write abt she love me o nt,
tis love tat love, like tmr is the end of the world, somethg like tat,
but i awake now, i thk i wont thk tis again, be smart,
juz take it easy ,ritez?^^
i will try write more abt my life, positive and good in tis blog^^

quite long time no write blog le, erm, then i stop at here la,
later parent wake up will kena "shoot",errrrrr^^
wish every1 i noe d,happy n healthy owayz^^

No comments: